Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Podcasts

Being a mainly visual/written word person I can see how podcasting might be very useful for libraries as an alternative for people who prefer audio instruction.

Instead of writing a book review, why not podcast one? Or what about recording story times for kids? You know kids, they can listen to a story a MILLION times in a row. Plus, it could be structured to be interactive with a book. While nothing beats personal interaction, most parents I know do NOT have time to read "Go Dog Go" as many times as a kid would like to hear it.

I added the RSS feed for the KCLS Law Library to my bloglines account. Just because I like Law, and information on the law, and being able to tell people there is an actual Law Library.

For hours of fun, check out the Washington State Court Records website. Just my own personal addition to "Links you may want to know about someday." Hours of fun, I tell you.

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.