Monday, April 30, 2007

You Tube

I love You Tube.

There is a video for any mood there. I think it would be a great place to share library events.

Also I was thinking short little tutorials on using the catalog.
Like -how to use bookbag, or how to request a book online. Or - how to request an interlibrary loan book online. How to reserve a meeting room online. (This might require part 1 and part 2).
Another co-worker suggested the links to video tutorials be right there on the website - so if someone wanted to watch a video about how to search by author, they can just click a button and watch the video (computer permitting).
They could watch it as many times as they wanted.
I thought it was a great idea.

The video I chose to try to embed is this one.
Bunnies on the Bounce!


No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.