Saturday, April 14, 2007

Search Engines Rule

The terms I searched for were library cards, and gaming programs. Not very original, but my mind is in the off position this week.

I found the search results interesting, because Rollyo's KCLS search engine did bring up more choices - in fact, it was a lot more interesting to me, because it had information about library cards, and even brought up e-bay's listings for library card related things, like pockets.

Googles search engine seemed to stay very site-specific, with little wandering around.

I may have to go mess around with Rollyo, because when I am looking for information for my personal life, I tend to like to wander around a little.

I do feel the Google search engine would be better for specific information - for example if you wanted to search program information for KCLS, Sno-Isle and Pierce Counties, you could have an engine just for that.

I used Google as the search engine I set up on my page (scroll toward the bottom of the page - and yes, I did fool with the layout and colors - and I will again! LOL)

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.