Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Flickr

Being a fan of graphics in general, I found it difficult to pick just one application.

I love the spell with Flickr tool - my favorite part was being able to change the letter by clicking on it. As someone who likes a certain flow to my graphics it was great to pick and choose my lettering.

I also enjoyed the Color Picker - I could amuse myself for days with that. Very handy if you wanted a color-themed photo montage, for whatever reason. But also cool just to click on a color and see what comes up.

The trading card application was also too much fun. That one might even come in handy in real life. Library staff trading cards? Kind of like Pokemon - gottagett'emall. Also as just a fun thing - pet trading cards. You could even make some kind of game out of them, which would be fun.

1 comment:

cupcakegrl said...

Hooray for cute animal pics! Nice job on your blog!

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.