Thursday, March 29, 2007

LibraryThing

I have used Library Thing, Shelfari, and LibGuru one and all to try and find my MISSING BOOK. You know the one I mean, that missing book, read 30 years ago, no idea of the title or author...yes, I have one too. Mine is probably going to be forever hard-to-find because it was a 70's pulp Western, probably only released in paperback.


I also like using Library Thing for personal use to find new authors. One of these days I may even enter all my personal books, however, I doubt it.

Here is my LibraryThing site. Watch for new books to appear daily. Or not.

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.