Tuesday, March 6, 2007


Here is the photo I uploaded to Flickr. Because of pop-up blockers it is not showing up at the moment. Which shows that there's always more to learn, even if you (somewhat) know what you're doing. If you click on the white square the picture shows up. When I figure out how to fix it, I will post the resolution as well - I am sure I won't be the only one having this problem.


My cat Tinkerbell has nothing to do with the library. She would make a very bad library cat, since she tends to bite when she gets irritated. She's irritated a lot.

However, she would have a great time climbing the library shelves, chasing whatever mouse or insect life she could find, bouncing on the keyboards, and various other activites she deems worthy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ARggrhhh. The box is still here. what is up with this?

Hey I LOVE your pictures. The critters are so cute.

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.