Thursday, March 15, 2007

RSS Feeds Part 1

So, making a Bloglines account and signing up was fun. I had never played with RSS feeds before - and maybe that was a good thing. News hound that I am, I will just say I could spend a lot of time adding feeds to Bloglines.

I have added feeds to my work Bloglines account, and I will be creating a personal Bloglines (or other) account for home. For work, I am going to look for book review sites. We used to get Publishers Weekly, which helped keep us up-to-date on the new books being released. I'm interested in sites that feature not only bestsellers featured on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but also the lesser known titles. I will be looking for good feeds for these.

I can see many uses for my personal life too. I am even going to show my husband how to use them, I think they will be very useful for him as will.

I think this would be a great library tool - offering some of the library sites like the new book releases, and maybe even a staff review blog, Programming...there are lots of applications.

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.