Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Friendless in My Space

So, I don't know what happened with My Space. One minute I was a friend of KCLS 27 Things, the next I was denied. Maybe I clicked too many boxes when I was getting rid of Tom. Again.
Hopefully in the near future I will be back on the friends list - until then I'll just have to be satisfied with my lovely little work blog.

IF in the distant future we had money for those YA midnight programs again, social networking sites would be a great way to publicise them. Also regional YA event sites.

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.