Friday, March 16, 2007

RSS Part II

Now that I have finally been successful with adding pictures from Flickr (and let me just say, I have used Photobucket and Hello without problems) I will return to RSS feeds. So, now I am wondering why I didn't know about this fabulous thing sooner????

I go to multiple news sites daily, so I added my favorites feeds from those sites, and I will be adding more as time permits. I found it depended on the site as far as ease of-use. Going to familar sites I use was the easiest, especially since I know the URL's by heart. (How sick is that? Nevermind.) Searching was easier when I was just browsing for fun.

I found all the search tools fairly easy to use, except for Topix.net. I'm not sure if it was because the site seemed so busy, or if it was just me.

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.