Friday, March 16, 2007

Tinkerbell


Tinkerbell
Originally uploaded by vgimlet3.

So, let's see if THIS picture from Tinkerbell from Flickr works....

Yay! So, with Peggi's help I found out that to upload pictures from Flickr onto a blog FIRST you need to log into Flickr and add (like giving an okay) the url of all blogs you want to be able to upload pictures to. I added this blog of course, and two of my personal blogs as well.

I also used the "add a page element" feature, which added the cute picture of Magic (pre sock-removal) and my sister-in-law's new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy, Chesney to my profile. As soon as I remember to bring my digital camera to work, I will have more work-related pictures as well.


No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.