Thursday, March 29, 2007

WIKI MADNESS

If I know nothing about a subject at all, I will go to Wikipedia for a fast, if not always reliable source for information. There are so many lovely links, and subjects like - movie stars who died in car crashes (yes, it's true) dog information, etc. While you cannot take the information you find there as the verifiable truth it definitely gives some great starting places. If I am just looking for fun, I just enjoy, but if I am using it for research purposes I always verify the information with another reliable source.

A few of the tarot people I know from the internet have made a Tarotpedia wiki.

It would be great in a lot of ways to have a King County Library System wiki. In addition to basic information, like library locations, open hours, and links to same, it could have information about the history of the Library System, art that the libraries have, things that people might not look for on our website but might be interested in knowing.

No comments:

Nemo on the Sofa

Nemo on the Sofa
And you can't make me....

Weather Search Engine

Home away From Home

Home away From Home

About Me

If you want to know more about me, or see my other blogs, click on my profile, or click the links to VG Random; my main blog.